vendredi 11 octobre 2013

the Duck Tour

interview from our tour guide :

After our duck tour, we quickly interviewed the guide, named Dana.
Because of his good mood and joy, the first question we asked him was what he loves so much about his job. This was his answer :
"I really like the contact with the people on the duck and meeting people from all around the world. I have a lot of fun doing these tours!" By saying that it wasn't really hard to understand that he isn't ready to leave his job even if he could do it.
Then we asked him how he became a tour guide he responded with a little smile :
"My wife told me that I would be perfect for this job, but first I didn't want to listen to her. Finally, after three years, my wife won and so it's thanks to her that I have this job.  Now I've already done around 5000 the Duck Tours! I 'm doing this work for ten years and around five tours per day. But I still love it!"
Dana is a really good example of someone who loves his job and who shows us doing it. Thanks to this he shares his good mood with us and we all had a lot of fun at the Duck Tour!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire