mercredi 16 octobre 2013

Museum of Science : Interview of a visitor (posted by Tillmann)

So, with who are you visiting this museum?
-I'm visiting this museum with my wife and my two children, who are 3 and 5 years old. 

And where are you from?
-We come from New-York city it's take 4 hours with the train to come to Boston.

How do you know this museum?
-One of my friend recommend me this museum, so I think it's a good think to visit it.

And why is it a god ting?
-It`s a good think because I like very much science, I'm scientific, and I think it's important that my children learn something and have funny time together.

Do you find the price expensive?
-Yes but I think it's normal because is one of the biggest science museum I ever see and all the things here are very expensive.

And finally how do you find the museum?And why?
-This museum is really well build. It's very funny for the children and there can also learn something, I also learn something.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire