lundi 14 octobre 2013

Interview from an actress of the play, Cry innocent by Aurelien Pasteau and Juliette Jeromin

Today, we watched the play "Cry innocent" in Salem and at the end of this, we asked some questions to one of the actress, Cathy.

Is being a comedian your profession or do you only do it for fun?

I am a student and I do this to earn money to pay my studies and also because I love theater.

When did you begin theater and why?

I began to do theater in high school. I subscribed myself at the theater club because a pretty boy proposed me to come and I immediately liked it !

Why did you choose to play this story?

It is a famous story in Salem and witch hunt stories are a part of the culture of this city. I also wanted to act in this real story because it was touching.

What are your plans for your future?

I'd like to continue playing theater because I really love it !

At the end of the play, does the public always find the suspected witch not guilty?

The most of the time, they decided that she's not guilty ! But it already happened a few times that the public decided to condemn her. 

At the end of our interview, she left quickly because she had to act this play one more time.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire